How to translate our webpage!
Translate our webpage to your preferred language
Use Google Chrome and go back to our homepage in Danish and do the following…
…or you can follow these steps:
- Use Google Chrome to open our webpage www.vejenic.dk.
- Right-click anywhere on the webpage to open the context menu.
- In the context menu, click on “Translate to [your language]” option. The language will be based on your Chrome settings.
- Google Chrome will automatically translate the webpage into your preferred language. It will display a notification at the top of the page indicating that it has been translated.
- You can click on the notification to access more translation options, such as adjusting the language or disabling translation for the website.
- You can also configure Chrome to automatically translate webpages in a specific language. To do this, right-click on the webpage, click on “Translate to [your language]” and then select “Options” in the notification. In the translation options, you can choose to “Always translate” the website in the selected language.
By following these steps, you can easily translate our webpage to your preferred language using Google Chrome’s built-in translation feature.